Sunday, November 14, 2010

Some winter tartan fun!


My little project for sunday!
I think it turned out quite well don't you? this is a sneak peak at one of my winter garments that will be up very soon on my etsy shop. i have had this design sketched down for months now and yesterday i finally had some time, and the brain power to get around to it. the tartan fabric is a synthetic wool blend (i think more synthetic than wool) and the red half circle shaped peplums at the side are 100% wool, finished of with a matching tartan waistband, black and gold metal chunky zip, and a wooden button at the back. i had envisaged this skirt for the winter working city girl, looks very nice with opaque leggings for extra warmth and some nice thy high black boots, what do you think?

Its coming on summer in Perth, today is meant to hit above 30 but all i can think of right now is how much i wish it were snowing outside so i could go stomping round making snow angels and having snow ball fights. i think i will have to head to the beach instead.

my Etsy, here you will find some more of my designs for sale, enjoy!
www.etsy.com/shop/PeppermintMilk

over and out
M

No comments:

Post a Comment