Saturday, November 20, 2010

I can hear the bells


my first wedding!
Very excited to be showing you this, i hope someone is seeing this, oh well i'm having to much darn fun to stop shearing this now.
im working my very first wedding! just the three bridesmaids not the bride, and they picked (lucky) one of my own designs, instead of getting me to design and draft up a new one. although they did request different fabric, the wedding is nautical themed with the reception on boat on the river, hence the royal blue. confess, after finishing the three bridesmaids dresses i will have made this same dress 7 times in 4 weeks and i'm getting quite sick of the pattern. Definitely looking forward to selling the last, i only have enough fabric for one more, FEEW! i know the picture quality is quite bad but you get the gist.

No comments:

Post a Comment