Saturday, May 14, 2011

Heat up your winter with some sexy cut outs and mesh lingerie!


The feeling of winter has finally closed in around us, and we can get away with layering up our stockings with sox and drag out our trusty old scarf.
If your already missing the warmer weather, why not heat up your day by wearing your favorite sexy French unmentionables to boost the mood and temperature. Something about wearing your Sunday best underneath all your layers immediately gives me kick. I stumbled across this lovely Etsyen months ago and just fell in love with her Hot designs, all those cut outs and stretch mesh can be good for a girl! I hope one day soon to purchase me some. Enjoy my Lovelys

Check out Lalilouche’s etsy

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Lalilouche?ref=seller_info




No comments:

Post a Comment